PLS has conducted property ownership research and
reporting services in numerous counties in more than fifteen states. From simple
surface ownership to complex oil, gas, and fractional mineral ownership title, we understand
what to do to get it right.
PLS is your one-stop-shop in the oil and gas industry. PLS has a team of land professionals that take every project to heart. Our team adheres to the Landman Code of Ethics. PLS's niche is a cut above in the industry; PLS brings security and peace of mind to your once troubling leasehold estate and/or area of mutual interest. PLS works with attorney firms, operators, and regulatory agencies to insure industry standard contracts are provided throughout; PLS crosses the T's and dots the I's for you the client.
- BLM & State Ownership and Lease Status
- Complete Abstracts
- Fee Simple Oil, Gas, and Mineral Title and Lease Status
- Heirship Research & Location of Heirs
- Leasehold Checks (including DNR and ISGS reports when available)
- Merger, Acquisition and Divestiture
- Surface Ownership Pad-Site Negotiator(s)
- Well-site tract mapping to include existing pipeline data
- Working Interest Ownership (gathering contract evaluation services)
PLS has tailored our landman services around industry needs; please use appropriate email address when requesting service(s). Upon receipt of email PLS will reply by sending out a detailed work order request form, please fill in all appropriate fields and PLS will get started at the specified time listed. PLS request for services form must include start Invoice ID Number and applied AFE number for billing and invoice purposes.